19 April 2008

Greetings from Shanghai

I have landed in Shanghai on Sunday, 13 April and have been here for the past 1 week. Time really fly. I managed to find the access to Blogger from China. It was surprise because because last year when I was in Shanghai, access to Blogger was blocked.

It has been a fully working week since I landed in Shanghai. Only last night, I managed to get out of the office before 10.00 p.m.. I managed to take a walk with my staff who is here in Shanghai for the first time. We walked all the way from the hotel to Lujiazhui area before we took the subway to Puxi and Nanjing Road.

Nothing changes much in Shanghai since last year except the the Shanghai Financial Center is almost completed and now has taken over Jin Mao Building as the tallest building in China. I managed to snap a photo of the two buildings together and guess which item in the photo is the tallest?.. Well it's the Moon!!!
I have to work through the weekend to ensure that the project is completed on time. I managed to sneak sometime to write posting. More photos will be posting as and when I can afford the time.

No comments: