07 August 2006

My favourite Miss PBB contestant




The grand finale of Miss PBB was held during the 40th Anniversary Dinner. It's where all the winners representing the various states and Head Office belt it out for the grand prize of RM8,0000-00. The girls were well trained by professional modeling agency and have been rehearsing for this night for the past 10 days. There were a total of 16 contestants vying for the grand prize. Of all of them my favourite is the contestant from Melaka, Ms Rosmund Kuan who is only 19 years old. She caught my eyes among all the other contestants due to her facial structure and her fair complexion. She ended as the top five contestant and in the end was crowned as first runner up. I have complied a collage of the photos I have taken of her and have chosen three photos to work on which can be viewed at my photoblog.

In traditional wearIn her sexy gold bikini

No comments: