- Stepping into a new office on the first day of reporting to work. Attended the briefing session and had a small tour of the new office.
- Went for a team building course in India and getting to know my fellow colleagues in there.
- Attended a month's course to familiarise myself with the new banking system.
- Spend a month in Shanghai to get the my hands dirty with the operations of my new job.
- Being away from my family for the longest duration of time, feeling homesick.
- For the first time, I was not been able to be with my wife and daughter to celebrate their birthdays.
- Going back again to Shanghai after spending less than two weeks at home.
- Back in KL after spending three weeks in Shanghai.
Half way through the year and still have not a full grasp of this big organisation I am in. The structure of the organisation is far more complex from my previous considering the big network of branches and offices all over the world.
One nice thing, I get to see many places, talk and meet with many people from all over the world and I hope there are more happenings for the next 6 months!!