13 July 2008

The Wedding of Demudu and Shim Yew Moi


On 7 July, I got a mail from Shim, who was my former colleague/staff in Public Bank attaching with three image files. The e-mails reads:

"Boss Boss……. ; ) ooops…..am getting married! Sent u an e-card, if you prefer to receive by hand, let me know k! Come n snap photos ler"

This is the first time that I have seen her in other dressing other than in a pair of pants

I was surprised when I opened up the attached to find out that the bridegroom if also one of my former colleague/staff Demudu. Why did I say surprise? I did not know that they were dating each other previously because I have not seen them together. At the same time, both their characters are different. Anyway, I am happy that they both have found each other, went through the courtship period and now its time to get married.

The wedding was held at the Sri Moogambigai Temple which was the temple which was "saved" from demolition with the developement of the Mid-Valley Shopping Complex. The temple was tucked away just outside the complex and is very popular with the local Indians.

Many of my former colleagues were invited to attend the wedding ceremony and I am happy to be able to meet up with them and chat with them. Most of my time spent at the cewremony was snapping away photos with my camera. At the end of the 2 hours ceremony, I have shot over 400 shoots.

All the photos are available for viewing at my Picasa Web Album(389 images) - just clik on the link or at my Flickr Album.

The lovely bride

Well I want to thank both Demudu and Shim who have invited me for their wedding ceremony and dinner.
Wishing both of you all the happiness as a new couple!!!

No comments: