08 July 2007

Transformer - The Movie


The long awaited Transformer - The Movie premiered on 26 June. Before the movie premiered, my son has requested that I take him to watch the show. But I was on assignment in Manila when it premiered in KL. The moment I landed in KL on Saturday, he made a date with to take him to the movie. The next day we wanted to see the morning show at 11.00 a.m. so we took off to TGV in Cheras Selatan. There was already a long queue lining up to get their tickets. By the time we reached the box office, there were only singles tickets left. We left the place empty handed and disappointed.


To make it up to him, I promised that we will see the movie by the end of the week. So on last Friday (6 July) I managed tickets for the midnight show which starts at 11.30 p.m.. Naturally, being the eve of the weekend, the tickets were selling fast. I managed to secure 6 tickets for the family.

In the end.. wow.. it;s a great movie. The special effects were great and the sound was superb. Now I understand why there were so many people queue up to get a ticket to watch it.

More movies to wacth.. Die Hard 4 the continuing series of the Die Hard series and the new Harry Porter trilogy will premiere on July 11.

No comments: