24 February 2006

Here we go again.. it's AMERICAN IDOL


Season 5 of American Idol with the 12 boys and 12 girls started rolling again. For the past 2 nights I have been watching the show where 12 boys and 12 girls belt it out to move on to next week.
I started to get interested in the reality show since last year where I followed closely on the progress of all the contestants till the final show where Carrie Underwood was crowned the 4th American Idol.

Well tonight is the results show where 2 boys and 2 girls with the lowest number of votes get kicked out. The four who got kicked out were:














Becky O'Donohue 25, the sexy one half twin. She's sexy and Simon said that she will be more successful as a model. From the photo I wouldn't agree less.















Stevie Scott 19, this contestant did not appeal to me much because of her squeaky voice. Even though she mentioned that she love to sign opera and in different languages, I did not see much potential in her.













Bobby Bennett Jr 19, the fatty of the boys singer. He was fun when signing but it not really showed his talent.














Patrick Hall 27, I was surprise that he was voted out because he was singing well. He was the first male contestant to appear on stage and have admitted to be very nervous. Maybe, that's why he was not able to show off his real talent.

To me the favourite boys and girls are:

Lisa Tucker 16 - strong voice and can really go far.

Paris Benett 17 - she's also great and can dance well

Ace Young 25 - my daughter said that he' very handsome. Well I would agree with her judgment too. Strong voice where he can bring the tone from low to high and low again with much grace. The song he sang, Father Figure was one of my favourite George Michael songs too.

Taylor Hicks 29 - he sounds great and have good showmanship. My son called him the Frankenstein because he moves like him.

Other favourite of mine are:
Kevin Covais - cute guy
David Radford - sounds like another Micheal Buble
Ayla Brown - tall basketball player which can sing well
Katharine MacPhee - a very pretty face who can melt all man's heart.

The one I hated most - Brenna Gether - big boobs would not get her far.

No comments: