28 October 2006

Trip to Selangor Costal Area


After rotting at home for the past 5 days due to the long Deeparaya holidays I was back to office on Thursday and Friday. The streets of KL were also deserted and the journey to and fro home to office was a breeze. The situation will be back to normal on Monday.

I decided that I need some fresh air and decided to travel to the coastal side of Selangor for some photo shooting. So, off I went in the early morning driving to places like Kuala Selangor, Sekinchan and Sungai Besar.

Took some nice shoots of some historical place in Kuala Selangor and nice scenery of the paddy fields at Sekinchan.

The above photo was the lighthouse at Bukit Melawati at Kuala Selangor. The lighthouse was built in 1907 which is 100 years old.

In view I am writing this posting quite late and I have yet to touch up all my photos, you guys will have to wait for more photos and stories will be coming.

No comments: