07 September 2006

Souled Out 10 Anniversary Carnivale



I had lunch at my favourite hangout, Souled Out today with a friend. I was surprise to see the waiters and waitresses there were in white outfits (they were normally in black). I noticed that they were wearing T-shirts with some carnival picture printed on the back. I asked one of them why a sudden change in their uniform. He replied that would be celebrating their 10th Anniversary Carnivale this coming Saturday.

What interest me was that they have changed the table coasters. Each coaster came with a different design of a mardi gras clown or a character. The waiter who was waiting at my table was kind enough to provide me with a set of the coasters.

So if you are free this Saturday, why not join in the fun at Souled Out( I do not get any commission mentioning this). These are the programs lined up:

5.00 p.m. - Fun Time begins with assorted food, drinks and game stalls.

7.00 p.m. to 9.45 p.m. - Live Entertainment from Malaysia's top ensemble of musicians and vocalists

10.00 p.m. - 10th Anniversary Presentation featuring dance performances, fireworks and loads of surprises.

10.30 to closing - Boogie the night away to SOULed OUT's very own Deejays of yesteryears.

All nett proceeds go towards P.S. The Children a charity organisation.

If you are free and interested, why not hop on over there, but I would advise you to make your reservations before proceeding there, sure there will be big crowd.

No comments: