19 April 2007

Finally back home

After being in Shanghai for the past 30 days I was back home. The plane touched down at KLIA at 9.53 p.m. last night and by the time I reached home, it was already 10.30 p.m. For the first time after 30 days I was sweating due the the high humidity of the KL air.

The family was happy to see me. Once I entered the house, I started to unpack my luggage to bring out all the gifts and souvenirs that I have bought in Shanghai.

I was disappointed when I heard that half of my goldfishes were dead due to white spot infection. All the surviving goldfishes now have to be placed into a much small aquarium. Since it was late, I did not the time to see how I can rectify the situation of the bigger tank so then it will be get rid of the white spot virus and the current goldfishes can be placed back in the bigger tank.

Woke up this morning at 6.00 a.m. to send my children to school. I have not driven for one month and my car was parked very closed to my gate. It was dark and I could not judge the distance and accidentally knocked the car's door guard against the gate. The door guard was dented and would require a replacement.

Huh, another dent to my pocket!!!

2 comments:

Selba said...

Welcome back home!!!

Sorry to hear about your goldfish and car.

Chan Kok Kuen said...

Selba,

Thanks for your concern. It's just one of the down side of life.