22 May 2007

Deepest & Heartfelt Condolences to the family of the late Lim Chee Keong

Last Friday (11 May 2007) I got a call from my former colleagues that a friend and former colleague of mine tragically passed away in a car accident. I was shocked upon receiving the information. Later on, I received a few more calls of the same news from other former colleagues.

I first met the late Lim Chee Keong when he first joined the bank. Our friendship grew as the years goes by and I was fortunate to be invited to attend his wedding. His wife was also a former staff of the bank but later on resigned to pursue her career else where. I know both of them well and and some business dealings with his wife. Both of them are close friends of mine and I feel that I need to put in this posting as a remembrance of him.

Lim Chee Keong leaves behind his parents, wife, and three daughters.

I would like to extend my deepest and heartfelt condolences to the family of the late Lim Chee Keong.

The condolence message that appeared in Obituaries page of The Star on 21 May 2007

No comments: