26 November 2006

A1 GP Malaysia

Hah, got a complimentary pass to go the A1 GP at Sepang courtesy of Johan (who? never mind some of you would know who he is).

Off I go to Sepang and reached there at 9.30 a.m., no many cars yet because the feature race only start at 3.00 p.m.. When I reached there, the Integra race was on the way. Took a few shoots of the cars.

The next race of was the A1 Sprint Race. It's a 20 minutes race where all the A1 cars would race based on their pole positions set on Saturday. Positions that are set during the Sprint race will determine the positions of the cars in the 70 minutes Feature race later in the afternoon.

The Sprint race started at 11.oo a.m.. Wow, the sound of the cars when they leave their grid position was so loud that it pierced through my ears. The car from Switzerland who was on pol position lead from start till the end of the race. While the Malaysian team , which started at 7th position improved its position to 4th place at the end of the race.

It was quite difficult to shoot the fast moving cars until the shots I taken during the Asian Festival Of Speed. I felt bored and would want to wait for the Feature race at 3.00 p.m.. I decided to go home instead and watch the race on TV if I wanted to.

Click here to link to my photo blog to see the photos (since my photos are blocked when being access) More picture to come later on.

No comments: