23 November 2006

Blocked Photos from my Blog

If you logging into my blog using the Internet access in the office, you would have noticed that you will not be able to see the photos in my blog. At first I thought that there was something wrong with my PC or browser, but when my blog was accessed via other PCs, the results were the same.

So I suspect that someone has set up to block all photos from my blog when it is acess at the office. What a shame and lousy thing to do.

If you know who is doing it, please be advise that it is a shameful thing to do such blocking, since I do not post any adult or nude photos on my blog. The photos are merely to make my blog more interesting. As they say, "a picture paints a thousand".

PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE AND DO NOT DISCREMINATE MY BLOG!!

No comments: