I am pleased with the tripod which has everything a tripod can offer"
- Mounting plates (2 pieces) instead of the old screw on type mounting
- Long extend able legs (solid too)
- A weight hook in the middle of the tripod to make the tripod steadier
- The tripod legs can be screwed up to make available metals studs
- A very mobile ball joint that links the mounting plates to the tripod to enable easily tilting of the camera.
After mounting the camera on the tripod, I managed to snap a sequence of photos using my new ML-L3 Wireless (Infra Red) Remote Control. Well, you will soon see some night scene photos after this.