27 March 2007

Pudong by night

After cursing about the weather for Monday, the weather took a 180 degree turn. The weather today was warm in the afternoon with cooling breeze. When I walk out the office today, the weather was perfect. Perfect for a shooting of the Pudong area at night.

My colleague and I walked back from the office about 8.00 p.m. We walked into a restaurant and using my survival Mandarin, we order two bowls of noodle. I told her that I will come out again to do some shooting since th weather was good today.

I went up to my room, changed and quickly walked towards Pudong area where my office is located for the photo shoot. Luckily, I managed to get the last shot at the junction at my office building where I shot my last shoots of the Oriental Pearl Tower with the Bank of China building before the battery of my camera exhausted.

So here are some of the photos shot during the short expedition. More photos are available at my Picasa Web Album.

A distant view of Pudong area while I make my way from the hotel

The bright neon lights of a restaurant just outside my hotel

The Shanghai Stock Exchange Building, a unique design

The Jin Moa Building by night

The Oriental Pearl Tower with the Bank of China building (remember the scene in Mission Impossible 3)

Nice lights at the Eaton hotel

No comments: