26 March 2007

Rainy days and Mondays

The weather in Shanghai did not improve over the weekend. Saturday morning was raining and the whole city was foggy. Sunday, the fog still lingers on in the city.

As usual, when I wake up, the first thing I will do is peep out of the windows to see how the weather is. Well, this morning, there was light fog but it feels more warmer.

However, it rained just when I decide to leave the office after work. I decided to wait for a while to see whether the rainy condition would change. Outside the office building, there was a guy selling umbrellas . His sale was brisk. Everyone who stepped out without an umbrella would go to him. Each umbrella cost RMBY10-00. Looking the situation, I have but no choice to buy myself an umbrella too.

Walking back to the hotel is another challenge. The wind was blowing and the condition was wet and cold. Luckily, I managed to reach back to my hotel with dry.

Just another rainy Monday in Shanghai. The weather forecasts for tomorrow is overcast with temperature ranges from 13-18 degrees Celcius. Let's hope it would not rain but I will bring the umbrella to work... just in case!!!

No comments: